What is Internet Banking?
Internet Banking is an alternate method of banking that keeps pace with the modern world. It gives you complete control of your finances and freedom, unfettered from normal banking hours. Access your finances from the comfort and ease of your home, office or anywhere. All you need is a computer and access to the internet. HNB now offers free access to its Virtual Branch (online branch) to all HNB account and credit card holders for their convenience.
What it offers you:
- Access to all your accounts & Automatic new account update
(Savings, Current, Fixed Deposits, Loans, NRFC , RFC ect... )
- Fund transfer between your accounts
- Fund transfer to other HNB accounts
- Balance Inquiry & information on Unrealized Funds
- Account History & Prior Statements
- Bill Payments (Mobile, Utility , School & many more)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Based Standing Orders & Schedule payments/ Transfers
- Cheque Book requests
- Share Trading Payments
- Trade Finance Details
- E Mail facility & 24/7 Call Centre
- Exchange Rates Inquiry
- Information Online Security
- Information Update & Change Password
What are the benefits of Internet Banking?
- Total control of your money at anytime, from anywhere
- The most advanced security precautions keep your account details and money safe
- Simple to use
- Fastest access to your accounts, saving your valuable time
How can you apply for Internet Banking?
Walk into any HNB branch and talk to our bank officers. Our staff members will always help you to obtain the internet banking service for any of the accounts that you open with us for your daily banking needs..
To instantly download the applications Click here
If you need more information, please contact E Banking Unit on +94 (011) 2462 462.